Join us for our Fall Family Scavenger Hunt on Sunday, October 25th at Grace Sacramento. We'll gather at 2pm on the parking lot to receive instructions for a photo scavenger hunt and return to the church by 3:30pm. Event will end at 4pm.
* We are taking donations for candy. Please bring wrapped/packaged candies to the church this Sunday, October 18th or during office hours Tuesday-Friday (9-4pm). Look forward to seeing you all there.
1. Invite your friends
2. Wear your favorite Halloween costume
3. Come to the church parking lot by 2pm
4. Receive instructions for a scavenger hunt around town (look at the list below for a sample from the 200 point category of the scavenger hunt)
200 Point Category
a. Find some local artwork on a building and take a picture by it
b. Take a nice Fall photo with your team by some pumpkins
c. Your team by a fire hydrant
d. Find the spookiest Halloween house you can find
e. Come up with a team cheer and record it
5. Take pictures and collect as many points as possible (each photo has different point values)
6. Return to the church so we can tally points, hold a costume contest and pass out prizes* and goodies
7. Submit pictures or use hashtag: #gracesacfallfestival
* Prizes will be awarded for best costume (1. Family themed, 2. Adult, 3. Youth, 4. Child) and for the best decorated car, and the winner of the Family Scavenger Hunt/Youth Scavenger Hunt. Names will also be thrown into a raffle for a few grand prizes.