Information for Vision Trip Gifts/Expenses
Purchase the Gift
Thank you for helping support our missionaries, as well as cover expenses for a vision trip out to the Middle East by providing gifts for a care package and for covering expenses associated with this trip.
The items listed below are a description of the ornament (tag) you pulled from the "Giving Tree" at Grace Sacramento. Most items can be purchased at Amazon, Target, or a local grocery or coffee shop in and around Sacramento. However, to make it easy, we've provided links below for the item you selected from the tree that will take you directly to an Amazon page (feel free to purchase similar items from a different store if that's easier). Prices and availability are subject to change. If you have your item shipped, please make sure that it arrives early before the due date of Sunday, December 10th (there is no need to have the gifts wrapped).
Items for Care Package:
- Peppermint Candies(1 bag @ 1 lbs) - $8.99
- Food Coloring (1 set of 12) - $8.98
- Powdered Sugar (2 bags @ 1 lbs) - $9.99 x 2
- Lily's Peanut Butter Cups (1 order: 3 count) – $22.49
- Lily's Baking Chips (2 bags) - $11.99 x 2
- Macademia Nuts(1 bag @ .5 lbs) - $12.99
- Dried Seaweed (20 sheets) - $6.99 x 2
- Vanilla Extract (1 bottle @ 16 ozs) - $23.77
- Chocolates (See's candy) – $10.98-$19.99
- Local Coffee (suggestion: Pachamama; Temple) (1 lbs) - $18.50-$24.50
- ESV Study Bible (hard cover) - $28.69
To Cover Vision Trip Expenses:
12. Meal with Local Pastor's Family - $50
13. Meal with Missionary Family - $50
14. Currency Exchange - $25
15. Meals – $25
16. In-country Transportation - $50
17. Visas - $50
18. Plane Tickets - $100
Click on the button below to cover expenses of the vision trip
What to do with the Gift
Be sure to securely attach the ornament tag to your gift prior to dropping it off at the church. If you have lost your ornament, please attach a piece of paper with your name (in large print) to the item.
Bring the Gift to Church
Please bring your unwrapped gifts to Grace Sacramento no later than Sunday, December 10.
God bless you for your generosity!!