In response to the disaster and devastation caused by Hurricane Dorian in the Bahamas, we naturally ask, "What can we do?" "How can we assist?"
First and foremost, we can pray that God would comfort those in need. We can pray for organizations currently on the ground as they respond first with relief and then by sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Let's also pray for healing and rebuilding in the affected communities.
For those who wish to make monetary donations, the following is a list of organizations currently on the ground providing assistance:
- Samaritan's Purse - https://www.samaritanspurse.
- American Red Cross - https://www.redcross.org/
- MNA Disaster Relief General Fund - https://pcamna.org/disaster-
- Salvation Army - https://disaster.
- Or a relief organization of your choice